Shadows over Sasserine
Our next game will be September 24, 2012. The current location will be Alex’s house, and game is scheduled to begin at 6:30 PM. As always, updating the website earns you extra AP.
Modified Greyhawk campaign setting cribbing liberally from Paizo’s Savage Tide Adventure Path.
|Campaign Start Date:||Sessions:||/played:|
|September 09, 2011||01||4.5 hours|
Approved Books and House Rules
- Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master’s Guide
- Complete Adventurer, Complete Arcane, Complete Divine, Complete Mage, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Warrior
- Unearthed Arcana
- Spell Compendium
- Fire and Brimstone
- Thou shalt not criticize another player’s build.
- Instant death effects reduce the target to -1 hp. Any amount of magical healing brings a dying character to at least 1 hp.
- Death occurs at -(Constitution score) hp, not -10 hp.
- Rolling a natural 1 or 20 results in re-rolling the die and adding or subtracting 20 from the resultant score. If the result is below 1, it is a critical failure. If it is above 20, then it is a critical success.
- Action Points follow the Eberron rules, except that:
- They may be used upon leveling to re-roll hit points. Multiple APs may be spent in this manner, but the final result stands.
- You may spend an AP to gain limited narrative control over a scene.
- Polymorph-style effects are limited to Monster Manual 1 or personal experience of the PC.
- Summon spells utilize individualized summoning lists. (Unearthed Arcana, pp. 138-139)
- Add one monster to one summoning list to which the character has access whenever a new spellcasting level is gained.
- Add a monster to the appropriate summoning list whenever the character witnesses another spellcaster summoning that creature. (Spellcraft check, DC 15 + spell level required.)
- Players earn their Feats at every even level, not every third level. Players earn a free Trick every third level.
- As per Fire and Brimstone, if you fall into lava, you die. No save.
- Supporting the Obsidian Portal campaign site earns you an additional AP per game session.